Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kanzashi Contemplation

Hello all. again. I'm glad someone reads this! Val says I don't tweet anymore. Which I don't. But I go through phases, we're going to try out this blogging thing (nevermind that the posts are getting increasingly farther apart, but I'm trying) and if it doesn't work, we are going to go back to tweeting. And possibly Facebook. (Although, we are on a FB hiatus right now.)

Job News:

SO, I got a job offer. (YAY) It's for an insurance company in Concord (sort of YAY) It's a Fortune 500 (YAY) it is like an insurance sales job (BOO). I'm not thrilled, but it's a job.

BUT: I have a phone interview tomorrow. For this company that I Desperately. Desperately. want to work for. Company X is also a Fortune 500. (YAY) It's an internship that I'm applying for (sort of YAY) and they have an office up home (YAY) and one in Irvine (REALLY BIG YAY). HOWEVER: it is super competitive and I reaaaaaaaally doubt that I will get it, but I really. REALLY. want it. Wish me luck.

Life News:

I have been making Kanzashi. Yeah, I don't know why either.

But they're pretty! This is what Kanzashi is for those of you who don't know:


Allright. I'm off to set my alarm. I think I'm going to make beef stew tomorrow. Hmmmmm

Love!

1 comment:

반지홍 said...

o wow! I really like that purple one lol.

glad to hear your careeer is taking off!

Soci sci classes are electives or anthro major...

i still have alot of the random anthro classes to take.


ive been going to the arc... 3x a week... :) wendy lost like major weight in 6 months ... so i want to do that... sigh.. i think im only like a month in...

omg my freaking writing teacher made us take a grammar quiz!!! who takes grammar quizzes in COLLEGE... today i was tested on parallelism and misplaced modifiers...

anyhoo.. sohrabian's class is so confusing.. but what can i do.. all the teachers teaching this qtr have like pitiful ratemyprofessor ratings... and believe me i looked up all of them.