Well, someone's gotta use this thing, right?
Job News:
Good Things: Invited to interview with an Insurance company, also invited to apply for a job with Honda (it is bilingual, requires relocation, but it sounds important.)
Cons: the insurance company is in Modesto. The Honda job is in South Texas.
.
.
.
.
no really, South Texas (they made this explicitly clear in the email.)
Honda sort of found me through a bilingual job agency. The "pre-interview" (read: lets-make-sure-you're-not-crazy-cause-the-last-one-we-sent-found-reasons-to-create-new-reports-and-who-can-afford-that-many-paperclips,-anyways.) was at 9am and I was ...er well I was sleeping. (ok comon, I didn't wake up at 9am when I went to class!) so the English portion went swimmingly. (by swimmingly, I of course mean I coherently babbled something semi-intelligent to the voice) and well the Japanese portion, .........let's just say I forgot the word for "job." (as in, please hire me, I need a.)
it's "shigoto" in case you were wondering.
we will dwell on this more later.
Personal Life News:
we are going to clean my room. By "we" I mean I will post horrendous pictures of the "before" side of things and you will kick my butt to make sure I progress in making a dent. Cause, I mean, Really, I just threw everything in my room after college. My room is roughly the size of two singles put together, and thus, well. See for yourself:
Yeah, I know.
Taking my dad to the airport at 6 in the morning (yes, 6 am.) tomorrow, so I will update...soon?
Love.
2 comments:
hahaha mika! You are so difficult to get a hold of these days... i even tried callling at truly random times :(
glad to hear that you are frequenting the interview offices... and when you own your skyscraper later on.. remember me :) hahaha
also... i like how your posts went from 2007 to 2010... lol
well i am not sure if you are using this for your main means of communication... but i miss venting to you... yes i know you dont like it but... its still fun to vent and hear your words of encouragement... even if they were in jap or farsi....
i want to take japanese during my last year... so that i can actually say somthing to u other than one for 500 yen.
Quickly:
1) econ 132a- sohrabian... boring.. and he says... instruments... (in, strue, ments)
ugh
2) soc sci 120- basically he records lecture and cancels class
3) soc sci 185W- teacher is JNM kinda scary... and scared the shit out of the whole class... we all think we will fail.
4) econ 145E- teacher is realy cocky and sounds like the receptionist from monster inc.
work= キャロライン!!!!! ugh... INCOMPETENCE!
ARC: i am trying
(P.s: i havent fallen asleep in any of my classes! yet.)
POONCHAN sorry i don't answer my phone :( if you text me, i will get back to you!.....eventually. i'm glad you read this though :) haha
yeah they go from 2007 to 2010 cause actually this is a Misty blog. in fact, other people can post to it. i think i invited you so you can post if you want to, too!
i don't mind you venting to me :) it just takes me longer to respond. and i think you should take japanese so i don't freaking forget the word for JOB AGAIN AND I CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO PRACTICE WITH.
omg you have sohrabian. holy crap. worst class i have ever taken. plus, he likes the celtics. i mean, COMON. haha.
who teaches 120? why are you taking so many socsci classes anyways??! nothing to do with either of your majors??? and you will be fine. the receptionist from monsters inc was a medusa like ...monster. are you talking about the slug?
i agree about work. i hear meho is falling apart and LITERALLY everyone is leaving. i'm so proud of you for not falling asleep in classes!!!!
<3
Post a Comment