Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nothing Extraordinary.


Hello People.

I have nothing to report. This last couple of days have been extremely uneventful. There has been a huge storm blowing through and it's been pouring and thunderstorming. (Ridiculous.) Ew. I hate the rain :(

I've had time to organize my books, and I think I'm going to implement some sort of system (haha) because everything is double stacked on multiple bookshelves (blah I like to read) and it is entirely too hard to find....anything!

It's been about a week since my interview with Company X so hopefully I'll be hearing from them soon!!

I've been trying to stay on a vitamin regime (cause let's face it, I definitely don't get my daily serving of calcium. I hate American milk) And, well, I dislike taking daily pills. So, I've stumbled across these vita...gummy things from Costco that seem to be doing the job. Daily multi-vitamins, vitamin C and calcium chews. I think I'm set. At first I was concerned about an overdose on Vitamin C...but at least I'm not ingesting the same amount of Vitamin C as Airborne.

Totally unrelated: this is kind of an awesome Periodic Table that shows you what the element is most used for. It's for kids, and it's amazing.

No comments: