I have dented the monstrosity that has become the Mika equivalent of a Batcave. (by dented, I of course mean, that there is a path to the bed from the door.) Well, at least you can still see the floor. And perhaps it doesn't count aesthetically, but I have cleaned out my drawers, so in some future I will fill them with the articles of clothing that now reside out of the drawers. (Hah.)
BY The Way: +1 friend points if you can guess where the title for this blog comes from.
+2 if you can do it without consulting Lord Google.
Random Trivia:
my dad and I were talking about airports that I have visited and generally speaking in airport code. List of the ones I have visited:
| ARN | AUA | BDA | BKK | BOS | CKG |
| DEN | DFW | DPS | HIJ | HKG | HND |
| HNL | HOU | IPL | JFK | KOJ | KMJ |
| LAS | LAX | LGA | LHR | MEX | NAS |
| NRT | OAK | SFO | SJC | SJU | SNA |
| THR |
This is more like a guessing game for Jacqui, lol.
I leave you with this nugget of comedic awesomeness: (and if you don't watch The Big Bang Theory, please remove the rock from above your head.)
Lurvee.
3 comments:
HA! This is the one and only Big Bang Theory episode I have ever watched and I thought it was BRILLIANT! It was also just last month during break...
i'm glad!! haha i love the big bang theory. SO AMAZING!
whatever happened to that notebook we were passing around...?
with all the quotes and stuff....
Post a Comment